#8 Zazzle Stores: Great Psychedelic Fractal Art by Firdaus Emir at Zazzle!!


Prepare yourself to be hypnotized!! Firdaus lives down under, right, in far Australia. She operates from Wollongong, New South Wales. She says that she's mostly known as Webgrrl, the girl that takes photos at psytrance events and festivals, event promotions, plus web and graphic design. For me, she's kind of Zazzle's fractal goddess!! I liked fractal art before I discovered her works but I was not into it much. My opinion is that Firdaus has a special talent to master fractals. Fractals really look good on every product she creates. She has a keen eye for color combinations and shapes. She owns several stores at Zazzle, here are just a few that you can check:
Alternative wedddings
Artdictive
Party Posters
Electronika
Onlinecards
Paper Station
Webgrrl
Every Firdaus store is a great place to find alternative and customizable products you will not find anywhere else - Invitations for all types of occasions, 3 Ring Binders, Stickers, Greeting Cards, Postcards, Flyers, Address and Shipping Labels, Personal Stationery, Notebooks, School and College essentials, accessories, cases for electronic devices and textile products. Her works are influenced by Psychedelic Trance Music and Dance community and are truly hypnotic and fantastic! She developed a strong visual identity and all her work is very professional. All I can say is that I'm a fan!

Vintage Bohemian Dinner Party Monogram Invitation invitation

Heart Angels Thank You Card card
Heart Angels Thank You Card by Paperstation
Shop for more greeting cards online at Zazzle.
Enchanted Florist Pink+Blue Business Card profilecard

Tribal Spiral BlackBerry Curve Case casematecase

Groovy Sound Dots Art Doodle Portable Speaker doodle





Comments

  1. Oh wow! Thank You so much Belinha ~ there's a lump in my throat to see what and how you've written about me and what i LOVE LOVE doing everyday..art & design.. It was such a surprise to receive this and you've made me very happy - and also knowing that my he(ART) can evoke the excitement you feel when you see my works.. Do fundo do meu coração, eu te agradeço e apreciar este <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting A Portuguese Love. Come back soon!