What an excelent opportunity to come to Portugal!
"The program features:
- All coursework in English. (Of course, if you choose there are courses in Portuguese.)
- Led by UMass faculty, so credit transfer is easy and the schedule fits with the US academic calendar.
- Flexible options: year-long, semester-long, and summer programs.
- Program cost includes: up to 18 credit hours, housing, field trips, transportation card, and much more.
- Scholarships are available, but hurry—the scholarship application deadline for Fall, 2012 is March 1st.
UMass in Lisbon, sponsored by the UMass Dartmouth Center for Portuguese Studies with the support of the Luso-American Foundation, offers American students the opportunity to spend a semester or year in the vibrant capital city of Lisbon learning about the vast Portuguese-speaking world and European Union. As the only residential study abroad program in Portugal managed directly by a major American university, UMass in Lisbon provides unrivaled access to one of the world's most strategic centers of language and culture. Read all about it and apply!"