Sweet Rice and Christmas trees!


Just finished some Sweet Rice and took a photo to show you. There it is with a big cup of black coffee! The rice isn't that yellow but I guess my mobile phone camera can't do better than that! Couldn't wait for dinner because I like to eat it while it's still hot! It's very sweet and has a lemon flavor. I posted the recipe below if you're curious and ever want to cook it one of these days! Very easy to prepare, see, I do not like the kitchen space very much...!



Yesterday I went to the local mall to buy the rice to make the Sweet Rice - and the last minute gift, that's right, there was one still missing - and there was this display of Christmas Trees decorated by local kindergarten children. Very cute!

How to prepare Sweet Rice? Check it righ here!

Comments