My kingdom for a book! Zazzle gifts for book lovers!




I am sure that you are familiar with one of Shakespeare's best-known lines. A horse, a horse! my Kingdom for a horse! It's from Shakespeare's Richard III. Of course that if you are a book lover you already know this.

For today's Christmas list I went on a search for Zazzle products that might please book lovers. I was once an avid reader, 4 books a week in my teenage years is my record. From important international writers to Portuguese writers, I read all my father's and mother's books and then went to the public library for more! When I was at University I discovered poetry. As I was too tired from all that study in law books during the day time, at night I read poetry, several authors at the same time, sometimes. Today I have a small collection of poetry books!

I hope you enjoy my Zazzle selection of Christmas products for book lovers! You will find gifts you can buy for yourself and friends and several types of invitations inspired by the book universe - Bring a book Baby Shower, a Wedding invitation, Book Club invitation, bookmarks made of wood and paper, lots of magnets, some old posters and postcards, mugs and more. Let's celebrate our good friends, the books! Enjoy!

This post was refreshed in 2015
This Book belongs to... Maple Bookmark
This Book belongs to... Maple Bookmark by aura2000
Check out more Book Bookmarks at Zazzle
Book City Postcard
Book City Postcard by timfoleyillo
Create one-of-a-kind picture post cards at Zazzle
Library Stroll Classic White Coffee Mug
Library Stroll Classic White Coffee Mug by memoir
Check out more Books Mugs at Zazzle
Chick Lits Mug
Chick Lits Mug by HobbyTeesGifts
Make a unique personalized coffee mug online at Zazzle.
Antique Book look Spiral Note Books
Antique Book look Spiral Note Books by aura2000
Look at more Antique Notebooks at zazzle
I love books 2 inch square magnet
I love books 2 inch square magnet by Lucia_Salemi
View additional magnets from zazzle.com.
Book for Baby Shower Invitation
Book for Baby Shower Invitation by marlenedesigner
Look at Book for baby Invitations online at Zazzle.com
Book Club Invitation
Book Club Invitation by heartfeltclub
Shop for Book club Invitations online at Zazzle.com
Cute Owl Reading Throw Pillow
Cute Owl Reading Throw Pillow by precious_tees
View more Back to school Pillows at zazzle.com


Ruining the Book Car Bumper Sticker
Ruining the Book Car Bumper Sticker by threeRs
Find more Ruining the book Bumper Stickers at Zazzle
Save the Date Library Card
Save the Date Library Card by IntrovertedWife
Check out Library Invitations online at zazzle
Studious Boy Invitation
Studious Boy Invitation by CottonLamb
View other Studious boy Invitations at Zazzle.com
Reading Adventure Invitation
Reading Adventure Invitation by CottonLamb
View other Reading adventure Invitations at Zazzle.com

Bookworm Mousepad mousepad



Old Leather Book Cover speckcase

The Old Book speckcase
Vintage WPA Book Lover Poster Print print



Cat and Dog Book Club invitation


iPad Cover Vintage Retro Comic book Cover Collage speckcase



TBA winner bookmark profilecard

Books! Tote Bag bag
Books! Tote Bag by bookwish
Make a photo bag on Zazzle


Barbie Sitting On Stacks Of Books print



Bookcrossing Tie tie
Bookcrossing Tie by woosang
Make a necktie on zazzle

Comments